Over the next year there will be several detours along the project corridor to facilitate the building of new crossover bridges.
The intersections include:
- Sublett Road/Camp Wisdom Road and SH 360 – pdf (Construction currently ongoing with scheduled completion late 2017/early 2018)
- Lynn Creek Parkway/Webb Lynn Road and SH 360 – pdf (Open May 2017).
- Debbie Lane/Ragland Road and SH 360 – pdf (Currently ongoing – estimated completion fall 2017). Click here to view a video explaining the detours.
- Broad Street and SH 360 – pdf (Open June 2017).
- Heritage Parkway and SH 360 – pdf (Currently ongoing – estimated completion summer 2017). Click here to view a video explaining the detours.
Another bridge will be constructed at Holland and SH 360, but that intersection is still in the design phase and will be released when finalized.
During the construction of the bridge, detours will be necessary to allow for a safe and expedient construction process.
Traffic models show these detours, along with improved signalization, will allow for quicker and safer construction of the bridge with minimal impact to commuter traffic.
Videos detailing the detour instructions will be available prior to the traffic switches.