Over the next year there will be several detours along the project corridor to facilitate the building of new crossover bridges.
The intersections include:
- Sublett Road/Camp Wisdom Road and SH 360 – pdf (Construction currently ongoing with scheduled completion late 2017/early 2018)
- Lynn Creek Parkway/Webb Lynn Road and SH 360 – pdf (Opened May 2017).
- Debbie Lane/Ragland Road and SH 360 – pdf (Opened September 2017). Click here to view a video explaining the detours.
- Broad Street and SH 360 – pdf (Opened June 2017).
- Heritage Parkway and SH 360 – pdf (Opened July 2017). Click here to view a video explaining the detours.
A new bridge structure is currently being constructed at Holland and SH 360 (estimated completion in Spring 2018).
During the construction of the bridge, detours will be necessary to allow for a safe and expedient construction process.
Traffic models show these detours, along with improved signalization, will allow for quicker and safer construction of the bridge with minimal impact to commuter traffic.
Videos detailing the detour instructions will be available prior to the traffic switches.