The SH 360 South Project is a$340 million design-build construction project in partnership with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) and the North Central Texas Council of Governments and local cities and counties to improve mobility, enhance safety and connect communities. Once complete, the toll road will be operated by NTTA.
Beginning in fall 2015, the 9.7-mile project will stretch from Green Oaks Boulevard to US 287. The project will provide through lanes that will improve mobility throughout the rapidly developing corridor in addition to improving traffic flow for local businesses and residents along the SH 360 frontage roads. Construction is anticipated to be complete in the spring of 2018. Construction management for the design-build project is led by the Lane | Abrams Joint Venture.
- 9.7 miles from Green Oaks Blvd. to US 287
- $340 million design-build project
- Estimated 174,000 drivers per day by 2030
- Construction begins: fall 2015
- Estimated completion: spring 2018
- Connecting the communities in Tarrant, Ellis and Johnson counties
- Four-lane toll road between the existing SH 360 frontage roads
- Continuous non-tolled frontage roads
- US 287 mainlanes over SH 360 frontage roads
- US 287 frontage road access to SH 360
- Cross street improvements to allow for safer and easier traffic flow